GORDON'S Late 20th Century Mahogany Federal Style Leather Top Coffee Table
A Federal style rectangular coffee table by Gordon's Furniture, of Johnson City, Tennessee, USA. Mahogany with brass hardware, three panel inlaid embossed leather top, gadroon edge, turned corner posts, an undertier shelf with drawer and brass toe caps.
Features one drawer of dovetail construction flanked by two faux drawer fronts. Made in the late 20th Century. Measures: 42w 20d 16.25h.
Very good vintage condition with signs of use. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Tables". The seller is "boyd*s_fine_furnishings" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Features: Undertier Shelf, Embossed Leather Top, One Drawer
- Department: Adult
- Item Width: 42 in
- Time Period Manufactured: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)
- Assembly Status: Fully Assembled
- Item Length: 20 in
- Item Height: 16.25 in
- Tabletop Material: Mahogany, Embossed Leather
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Brass, Leather, Mahogany
- Number of Drawers: 1
- Shape: Rectangular
- Item Weight: 50 lb
- Assembly Required: No
- Handle Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Brand: Gordon's Furniture
- Style: Federal
- Antique: No
- Color: Medium Wood Tone
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Room: Den, Home Office/Study, Living Room
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Type: Coffee Table